3508 Nw 23Rd St
Oklahoma City, OK 73107-2802
Not your store?
Is it time for an oil change?
The working parts in your engine create extreme heat through friction. Oil keeps the moving parts lubricated and reduces the heat. It also contains special additives to help your engine work more efficiently.
Over time, the constant heat in your engine begins to break down the oil. Small bits of debris and dirt can get into the oil over time, making it less effective.
To protect your engine at all times, your vehicle manufacturer recommends changing the oil and oil filter regularly. A change every 3,000 miles is typically recommended, but you should check your vehicle manufacturer's recommended interval. If you are overdue or unsure about your last oil change, schedule an appointment today.
Hibdon Tires Plus oil change services
Synthetic Blend Oil Change*
Not your conventional oil change. Value-priced, superior product.
Specialty/High Mileage Oil Change*
- 0W-20 Kendall GT-1© Synthetic Blend - Designed to deliver advanced wear protection in vehicles requiring a 0W-20 motor oil.
- 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30 Kendall GT-1© High Mileage - Specifically designed for vehicles with over 75,000 miles.
- 5W-30 Kendall GT-1© dexos1™ - Specially designed to meet performance requirements of the GM dexos1™ specification.
Premium/Full Synthetic Oil Change*
For the best high and low temperature protection.
- 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 5W-40 Kendall GT-1© Full Synthetic
Premium Specialty Oil Change*
Premium full synthetic oil provides maximum protection primarily for European passenger vehicles
- 5W-30, 5W-40 Kendall GT-1© Euro Full Synthetic
* Install new oil filter, Refill up to 5 quarts motor oil (additional quarts extra), Lubricate chassis (if applicable) - 3 month / 3,000 mile warranty
Ask a Hibdon Tires Plus teammate to learn how often your manufacturer recommends oil and filter change for your vehicle.